Corsair Community

My K70 LUX RGB suddenly not working

3xChester_exe

Hi there, today I got... kinda unfix-able problem to me. Where the issue is those 3 white LEDS (Num lock, caps lock, scroll lock) are lit. But all keys are not working and lighting effect are also no go. Previously it was working fine but after I restart my PC. This happens. Also, CUE also didn't detect my keyboard because of this too (Using the latest version of CUE), Only got DEMOS. When I plugged in the USB, my PC gives me a sound like usb has been plugged in. I got the pic so is easy for you guys to assist me or see what i'm trying to say

Pics : https://imgur.com/XCE5UCt

P/S: I already tried multiple way to fix this.. Including soft reset, reinstall drivers/CUE software or use the older version, test it on different pc/laptop. Some said it was firmware failure, but my CUE unable to detect my keyboard until now, not even the soft reset method. Still cannot make my keyboard working as usual again. I really need my keyboard alive again for my daily typing workload. Also, Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by 3xChester_exe

• 1 year later...
Yes seems to be my issue as well. Except my K70 board and M65 mouse worked fine for months then all of a sudden they light up with white light that seems to dim and pulse at random. Like a lose connection well I tried moving it and on different computer same issue. I open up cue and it says there is firmware updates. I try to download them and it throws me update failed. Kicker of it is that my settings come back after a while then go away again. Like currently my mouse started to light up correctly while typing this and my keyboard still dead.:eek: