The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 01:03 PM
LeonardGM's PC Specs

POST ID # = 607408
LeonardGM Reputation: 10
Sigh.. Corsair Link 2 dosen't show any of the corsair link hardware

Hello everyone, this is my first time here...

I've just finished changing all of my fans for Corsair's and installed Corsair Link Cooling and Lightning Kit, Everything is neat and clean. So I've open up my comptuer and everything goes fine, the fans are spinning, the led's are lighting up... in blue, so I tell myself, yeah the drivers and firmware and everything the little red card told me about in the packaging, so I head to corsair website, go down to corsair link and cooling kit, go to the download tab and download the CorsairLINK2 and install it... but now, I can only view my CPU temp, and activity, my GPU temp and fan RPM, and my 3 HDD temp, nothing else... I can't change the color of the fan or modify the fans speed...

Is there somehting I didn't do ?

Also when I go to the option tab to "Check for update" on the software, nothing happens ?

The Commander is plugged in the usb port, and a little led light lights up.

Another thing, I'm I the one to have to install the Airflow Pro upside down ? the cable weren't enough long... ?

Thank you very much in advance !

PS : Sorry for bad english, I'm from Quebec, Canada :D

Old 10-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 607436
RAM GUY Reputation: 10

You will want to update the Firmware on the Link commander. And use 2.06 FW Version with our Link 2.X software. But please note you cannot go back to a previous version of our Firmware at this time. The latest Firmware for the Commander is 2.06. If you have the previous 2.X version of our software you can go ahead and install the latest 2.1.1 software but before you install the new version of the software be sure uninstall the old version and restart between the uninstall and before you install the new software. For anyone else wanting to install 2.1.1 software

Version 2.0.16 Beta with many minor Bug Fixes, sorry it is beta so I cannot release what is fixed.

Cooling Node Firmware is here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachme...9&d=1339030649[/QUOTE]

Last edited by RAM GUY; 10-12-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Tags
airflow, cooling, corsair, lightning, link