The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 604209
RAM GUY Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Alibaski View Post
Hi RAM GUY

I had to phone TNT myself today because I am working late so will miss any phone calls from them.

I asked them to check to see if anything has been issued for pickup from my address but the tnt client I spoke to couldn't find any request (call tag) from corsair for pickup from my address.

The 4 working business days for tnt as passed since your reply.

Thanks

Lord Alibaski
According to customer service, TNT only started processing the call tag on the 21st (Friday), they need 3-4 business days (weekend doesn't count) to complete it. They'll email you notification or call you again when it's ready. The delay unfortunately would be on their end.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:40 PM

POST ID # = 605873
tognetta Reputation: 10
Thumbs down Disappointed

Well .. I have the exacly same problem as the other guys, and in my case I live in Brazil, no RMS of course ...

I just created a profile to complain about this terrible sound system !

I have other products from Corsair (PSU and gaming mouse), but definitely I wont buy another sound system from you ... I suggest Corsair to keep up with the good work with other products line, since this first time adventure with sound systems didnt work as it should.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 605979

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognetta View Post
Well .. I have the exacly same problem as the other guys, and in my case I live in Brazil, no RMS of course ...

I just created a profile to complain about this terrible sound system !

I have other products from Corsair (PSU and gaming mouse), but definitely I wont buy another sound system from you ... I suggest Corsair to keep up with the good work with other products line, since this first time adventure with sound systems didnt work as it should.
Contact our customer service Tognetta and they will assist you.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:53 PM

POST ID # = 606337
samo138 Reputation: 10

Hi,

I just wanted to add that I too am having the same problem with crackling speaker. I live in the UK and initially requested an RMA and was asked to send to the Netherlands which was too expensive (about the same price as the speakers themselves).
I contacted corsair several times and they said they were going to arrange a call tag through TNT. Almost two weeks on now and the speakers still haven't been collected even after they said they were going to call TNT and prioritize it.

Now Corsair don't seem to be bothered at all! They haven't replied to any recent emails.

Having waited long enough with the speakers packaged up I decided to get them back out and reconnect them to my PC. At first I thought the problem had resolved its self as the speakers were working fine for a couple days with regular use but just this evening the crackling has returned :(

I'm very disappointed in Corsair's customer service and will definitely not be purchasing their products again!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Administrator
Wired's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606369
Wired Reputation: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by samo138 View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to add that I too am having the same problem with crackling speaker. I live in the UK and initially requested an RMA and was asked to send to the Netherlands which was too expensive (about the same price as the speakers themselves).
I contacted corsair several times and they said they were going to arrange a call tag through TNT. Almost two weeks on now and the speakers still haven't been collected even after they said they were going to call TNT and prioritize it.

Now Corsair don't seem to be bothered at all! They haven't replied to any recent emails.

Having waited long enough with the speakers packaged up I decided to get them back out and reconnect them to my PC. At first I thought the problem had resolved its self as the speakers were working fine for a couple days with regular use but just this evening the crackling has returned :(

I'm very disappointed in Corsair's customer service and will definitely not be purchasing their products again!
Normally all contact is done through their ticket system. What was the email address? (only the first part please).
Admin of this forum / webdesignforums.net / Petri's IT Forum / The Corsair Memory Steam Group
Founder/Creator/Admin of ZE SECRET PROJECT (Coming Soon)

Old 10-08-2012, 05:52 AM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606533
Lord Alibaski Reputation: 10

Hi RAM GUY

1st of all I would like to thank you for any help you had with this but I have just received an email from corsair support regarding this issue which has left me so frustrated and mad with your support.

How can a product that is still being sold be obsolete/discontinued.

Why should I have to give you an extra $50 for an upgrade when corsair cant fulfil a "warranty" request! I didn't want to spend so much on speakers in the 1st place.

This is corsairs problem not mine you should be fulfilling your warranty request with a suitable reply not telling me I have to give you more money for another product.

I am just peed off I have to pay extra once again for another product when my 1st product purchased didn't even last a full year.

Last edited by RAM GUY; 10-08-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606550

I have replied to the support ticket with my offer hopefully it will be accepted.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 606576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Alibaski View Post
I have replied to the support ticket with my offer hopefully it will be accepted.
Contact our customer service with the number provided Lord Alibaski. They can assist you with this issue and provide you with options.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606759

Like I said previous RAM GUY I am not going to phone the number because I am from the UK. I gave you my number last time but no one from corsair contacted me.

I will just wait another day see if someone replies to the Case #5069892.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606913

RAM GUY

Can you please do me a favour because this is getting beyond a joke.

I have just received another email telling me

Quote:
Dear ,

We have received your RMA# 5069892 which unfortunately is for an obsolete/discontinued product which is no longer available for direct replacement. Under our warranty policy we are able to offer you alternate replacement. Please confirm to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Returned Product: CA-SP212EU
Returned Qty: 1
Potential/Alternate Replacement: CA-9011112-WW (Vengeance® 1500 Dolby 7.1 USB Gaming Headset)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered. Thank you for choosing Corsair, we appreciate your business.

Thank you!

Regards,
Customer Service Representative
Corsair
www.corsair.com

Why on earth do I want a gaming headset? I don't game and this isn't an acceptable replacement for a speaker unit.

Can you speak to someone in support about my ticket because I need a pair of speakers and it looks like I will have to pay the $50 for the upgrade.

I just want to know how you want me to pay for this.

is paypal ok?

Last edited by Technobeard; 10-12-2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: removed names

Old 10-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 606940

It looks like you have already spoke to our customer service and worked this out.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606942

Yes m8 I can't go on any longer with no speakers.

How long does it usually take m8 before I receive an acknowledgement email ...tracking status and payment.

Thanks

Jim

Old 10-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 606945

I am sorry I cant answer that, but I will ask them to check this and contact you ASAP.

EDIT: And I just checked the order was submitted and should have been processed so you should get the tracking number tomorrow morning once it is picked up by UPS.

Last edited by RAM GUY; 10-09-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606947

Thank you RAM GUY

I just noticed the actual speaker cable is a bit short on these only 1mtr in length. I'm going to be a bit cheeky here m8 is there any chance of you sorting me out some extension cables these ones

http://www.corsair.com/us/parts/audi...er-cables.html

There's no where in the UK that stock these yet.

Thanks

Jim

Old 10-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Lord Alibaski's PC Specs

POST ID # = 606990

RAM GUY

can you please tell me whats going on here

I have paid for the upgrade but received this email today

Code:
RMA number 5069892 has now been shipped by UPS. Your UPS tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Our records show the following information on the return:

RMA number: 5069892
Corsair Product: CA-SP212EU
Quantity Returned: 1
Can you please check to see if they have sent CA-SP211UK

Thanks

Jim