Corsair Community

ICUE ver. 3.18.77 have to repair after every boot.

Djizox

It have been happening for quite some long time. Hoped that updates would kill this. BUT it's still a big issue.

Every time i boot up my pc none of my custom made action buttons works at all, and the only thing i can do to fix this is under "app's and applications" and either uninstall and install the whole thing again, or push repair.

what can i do?

The reboot only works for me sometimes. and it should not work sometimes with a reboot, should work all times.

The repair thing from the application management works better, no need for reboot. but it should still not be nessesasry to repair reboot or anything els. their software should be plug'n play cause there are so many people today thats asks the most simple questions and half of them forgot to plug the power to their machines.

Yeah, there have been multiple threads about this. One starting from almost a year from now.

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180995&highlight=corsair+scimitar

2 years

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=165021

Had issues on my corsair scimitar for months and months now.

Corsair never fixes this issue so they are **** and I will never buy a corsair product ever again. First corsair product and last.

Will also tell people and friends to buy a logitech mmo mouse or razer mmo mouse.

It's ****ing ridiculous. Having to restart or repair every other day for my mouse to press buttons it's designed for when it should do it by default without having to repair it's ****ty *** software.

Edited by jerebare

• 11 months later...

Issue still not resolve...

Lost enough time trying to configure that mice. Firts time buying corsair mouse and i regret it. Corsair keyboard (k70 rapid fire) is amazing though. Button are way too small and close to each others imo. Cant believe this issu still not solve for a 100$ mouse lol.

Edited by Technobeard
please do not promote other companies