Corsair Community

Void Pro Wired died on me

Yaboze

When it's plugged in it no longer lights up (RGB) and on 2 Windows 10 PC's it doesn't show up in device manager. I get a icon on my taskbar like if a USB thumb drive is plugged in and an error in Device Manager under system devices (yellow triangle on USB device). iCue doesn't see it either.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled iCue, nothing is working. I have tried different USB ports as well.

Any ideas? Can I force a new firmware or something?

Update.

I tried more USB ports on my MB and it did turn on, but it's flashing red and iCue won't see it. I installed it on my laptop and it worked normally until I installed iCue, then the red flashing started again. I forced the firmware and it took, but didn't change anything.

Any ideas?

Last Update.

TLDR: It appears to be working now, but I had to move it from a USB port that it had been on for a few years with no issues to another USB port. I have no idea why it stopped working on that port, because that port works fine for everything else. I think it might have to do with a recent Windows update, but I am not sure. Literally after a reboot it disappeared and refused to be recognized on almost every port.