Corsair Community

CORSAIR Commander PRO cpu fan

QrGamer

hi

I have CORSAIR Commander PRO with CORSAIR Hydro Series, H115i RGB PLATINUM, and CORSAIR ML140 PRO RGB and ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390 Gaming Motherboard I want to connect all the fans with CORSAIR Commander PRO but the problem will be the cpu fan is not connected What can I do because I want to control the lighting of the fans in order from 1 to 6?

I do not know where to put in any section and put it here If it is in the wrong section, please move it to the right place

I am sorry my english is not Very good

hey, im also running a hydro aio with rgb fans and a commander pro with more rgb fans. im not sure what your question is to be honest. i can tell you how i did it, maybe it helps.

i bought a non platinum hydro aio, so there were no RGB fans in the original package.

i replaced the ML non rgb fans with ll120 rgb fans.

i connected the PWM cables of the 3 fans for the radiator with the 3 Fan Headers that are connected to the Pump/Block.

then i connected the 3 RGB cables from the radiator fans with a Corsair RGB fan hub.

there are 6 slots on each rgb fan hub, and they run in sequence, so it is easy to set up your prefered order by plugging them in accordingly.

then i connected the rgb cables of 3 other corsair rgb fans of the same type (ll120 or ll140) in the same RGB fan hub, and their PWM Cables to the fan slots on the commander pro.

As far as i know, you just put the cable for the cpu fan connector in the mainboard cpu fan header, so that the rpm of the pump can be read out and you get a warning via windows/bios if it should fail.

also, this thread helped me a lot understanding the whole corsair setup:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880