Corsair Community

Corsair LL120 led circle both 2 channel

yuchiro

Hello and good morning :)

My build has 11 fans LL120, with default effect, the light come from start to end, look like all fans running very smooth with same effect. But when i chose a effect each channel run .. their way.

Example:

Channel 1 has 6 fans with COLOR WARP

Channel 2 has 5 fans with COLOR WARP

Each channel run their own way .. color change on channel1 .. and channel2 without linked/combined

How to config both channel run with same effect as DEFAULT effect ? Meaning the effect run from fan1 of channel1 .. to fan6 of channel1 and continue from fan1 of channel2 ... to the end ?

Thanks and sorry my English.

Hello and good morning :)

My build has 11 fans LL120, with default effect, the light come from start to end, look like all fans running very smooth with same effect. But when i chose a effect each channel run .. their way.

Example:

Channel 1 has 6 fans with COLOR WARP

Channel 2 has 5 fans with COLOR WARP

Each channel run their own way .. color change on channel1 .. and channel2 without linked/combined

How to config both channel run with same effect as DEFAULT effect ? Meaning the effect run from fan1 of channel1 .. to fan6 of channel1 and continue from fan1 of channel2 ... to the end ?

Thanks and sorry my English.

Have you tried using the Spiral Wave under Lighting Link? That might solve your problem.

There is no way to link standard sequential effects between different devices/channels. Two ways to try:

Easy - Use the Lighting Link effects in the right side of the lighting effect menu. Not all effects are available. This will apply it universally to the system. If you don’t want that effect on a specific device, click the color box to hide it and you add a different effect. Do not delete the grayed out Lighting Link.

Hard - Program your own sequential waves/ripples for the fans. Requires delays on each end and may still occasionally lose time. Switch to another profile and then back to reset the clock.

There is no way to link standard sequential effects between different devices/channels. Two ways to try:

Easy - Use the Lighting Link effects in the right side of the lighting effect menu. Not all effects are available. This will apply it universally to the system. If you don’t want that effect on a specific device, click the color box to hide it and you add a different effect. Do not delete the grayed out Lighting Link.

Hard - Program your own sequential waves/ripples for the fans. Requires delays on each end and may still occasionally lose time. Switch to another profile and then back to reset the clock.

Thanks.

I ask this question because when i quit ICUE, all fans work with same effect, really nice, color change from fan1 to fan12 without any problem. So i think others effect maybe possible.

You can try that and watch default effect when ICUE not running - ( dont set hardware effect ) all fans from both channel run as one.