Corsair Community

Recommended Corsair Mouses

lnstagramKo

Hello, I am trying to find one of the higher ends of Corsair Product's Mouse to purchase.

I want to know what mouse is everyone's go-to for FPS/Competitive games, I already own the budget Corsair Katar, its been doing me well for a few years, but the rubber part where my thumb rest is starting to wear off and my rubber cord is torn, and I just that I recently purchased a pair of Corsair Virtuosos Wireless SE and I wanted to get a wireless mouse as well from Corsair.

I am not sure if there are negative traits to having a wireless mouse, is there any delays even a millisecond, is wired much better? Would wired be a better choice for more competitive style gameplay? What are some recommendations for Corsair mouses, preferably on the more $$ side?

Wired vs Wireless : with the advent of 1000ns polling or better on wireless, latency has become a non-issue. It's now more of a matter of convenience and whether the wire drag annoys you.

As for which Corsair Mouse: I like the setup on the Nightsword. The 3-button setup on the thumb area looks efficient, and has a nice aim button option. (This config is seen on other makers)