Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso Mic not working in USB Mode

Rekzor

Hi All

After a Windows update, it appears that the mic when using my corsair virtuoso in USB mode has stopped working, it works fine when the headset is set to wireless mode.

I have tried all of the simple steps of checking sound settings, updating Icue and firmware, changing usb ports, reinstalling drivers etc but cannot figure out why the mic is not picking any sound up. My other half has the same headset and she also has had trouble with this but her headset resolves itself after 30 seconds or so. I have cross checked all of our settings and they are the same so I'm not sure what the problem is.

The only thing I haven't done is reset iCUE and I'm really hesitant to do so as I have multiple devices and really do not want to have to setup all of the settings I currently have again.

I can use the Headset in wireless mode as I normally do but its incredibly frustrating as when I charge the headset I usually set it back to USB mode as the audio/mic is clearer than in wireless mode.

I have had my ups and downs with this headset but it is really starting to become too much of a chore to resolve all of the problems it has.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...