Corsair Community

Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro not responding ICUE

Dreadnaught72

Has anyone else started to have issues with ICUE and Vengeance Pro RAM not being detected recently? I've found lots of threads for this from 2019

The last few days I've either had a red triangle and then on restarting ICUE the RAM is not detected anymore, or it is detected but eventually stops responding to any sort of input, despite ICUE showing that the colour is changing.

I did a firmware update on the RAM this morning and it seems slightly better, in that when I kill ICUE through task manager and restart it does pick up the RAM. Whereas before only restarting the PC fixed it.

Not sure what the issue is as even when the RAM is not detected the lights stay on the static colour they are set too in my profile.

I'm on version 3.29.1110 and as far as I'm aware had no issues before the update.

Thanks

In case anyone is having this problem. It came back with a vengeance today and nothing I did, reboots reinstall, following Corsairs tutorial for a plugin to detect the motherboard would fix it.

I've just given up and gone back to a much older version of the software, for now, version 3.2.80 Ideally I would have liked to not go back so far. But I couldn't find a newer older version that didn't look like Malware links XD

On the off chance anyone is also having this issue I've linked the post that I was able to download the old software from

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.20.80_release.msi

Hopefully Corsair fix this soon as I never had a single problem in ICUE before this