Corsair Community

3.6.109 no longer detects GPU

-sonoma-

I have use my Commander Pro to manage the fan for my 1080ti SC2 Hybrid and iCue stopped seeing the GPU temps and thus speeding up the fan when the temp gets higher. Is there any fix for this or does anyone have a link to the previous release?

These things are not typically version specific in relation to missing data. Sometimes when iCUE crashes or the service fails to restart (like on wake), it will scramble the dashboard. A full restart of both iCUE and the two services usually fixes it (or restart the system). However, sometimes the improper layout gets saved and your stuck. Select the Dashboard (+) menu, then System Info. Make sure your GPU is selected. If it is there and checked, try deselecting it then re-selecting. Other motherboard info missing?

That's the thing, it doesn't seen it under System Info at all, even after restart. It sees my Intel integrated graphics but not my 1080ti. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers i guess, but it definitely showed up in the previous version

Another thing that you could do is to put one of the Commander Pro's thermistors in the exhaust stream of the radiator for the GPU. It'll give you a good idea of the coolant temperature (within ~0.5C) and then you can use that for fan speed control. And, in all honesty, it'd probably be a better control variable anyway.

Archived