Corsair Community

ICUE Enable SDK

Blackdragon12

After I am updating my pc and updating ICUE Software, I already trying to make ICUE "Enable SDK" and it will not program to Wallpaper Engine that can custom all RGB. I already uninstalled it and installed it. ICUE will not work with Wallpaper Engine. Please fix the BUG.:confused: Edited by Blackdragon12

I too seem to have this problem.

I just installed wallpaper engine, so I know it's up to date. Checked my iCUE software, it's up to date. Enabled the "Corsair Collection" wallpaper, chose the vengeance memory & BOOM...it changed the screen colors and followed suit with my keyboard, cooling unit, memory sticks, and my 465x case. Worked right out of the game like a champ!

I made a couple of changes, just to see what wallpaper engine could do and next thing I know, the iCUE stopped working all together with the WE (wallpaper engine). WP was fine, could change things but it seemed to lose connectivity to iCUE.

I checked that "Enable SDK" and "Enable Plugins" and both are enabled. Even flipped them off, REstarted, flipped them back on, restarted...nothing.

Checked WP the settings for iCUE are all on. I even reset them & restarted and still nothing.

I don't want to have to uninstall\reinstall because I'm not sold that will fix it. Is there anything else we can try to get this fixed?

I'm still plugging away at it. If I get it to work again, I'll let you know what I did.

Thanks hope to hear from someone soon.

:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Okay...after much testing, clicking about, rebooting and everything else I got mine to finally work.

What I did is in the Wallpaper Engine software --> Settings --> Plugins, UNCHECK "Enable Scene effects"...as soon as I did that, everything started working. If I click it back on, it stops. Uncheck, works!!

https://ibb.co/D1qz7GN

Hopefully that helps you out.