Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2019, 07:53 AM
Deity-.'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 1015644
Deity-. Reputation: 10
Post iCUE and Lighting Node Pro issues

Hi,
I've had my Lighting Node Pro for about a year now and recently (around a week ago) I saw that iCUE had a firmware update for it (0.10.4, I am still on 0.9.16) so I clicked on update, the firmware downloaded and the progress bar reached 100% and when I heard the Windows connected sound I saw that iCUE prompted me again to update the firmware. I've tried a couple more times, and yes I've tried rebooting my PC and reinstalling iCUE, and still nothing. I took a look at the logs and when it reaches 100% it says "Aborting process which doesn't support abort." and " Failure during abort." so I'm really lost at what I can do.
Old 08-31-2019, 12:34 AM
Haydn's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016240
Haydn Reputation: 10

Hi,
It's really frustrating but I had a similar issue with the Node Pro refusing to update firmware for more than a year and various updates to iCue. I never found a solution to the issue other than simply waiting, eventually an iCue update managed to allow me to update firmware on these devices. Just be very careful with that feature as I kept trying to update when it wouldn't work and it ended up somehow mixing up my lighting assignments for the Nodes in all profiles and I had no backups of my profiles.
Hope this helps a little!
Old 10-06-2019, 06:21 PM
PandaVapes's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020474
PandaVapes Reputation: 10

I'm having an issue with my lighting I hooked up the lighting node Pro but it took the spot where my SP lighting control hookup goes now my regular lights won't light up and I can't control them will the commander fix this issue or is there another way to do it so I can have the lightning node Pro and my controller working
Old 10-11-2019, 10:36 AM

POST ID # = 1020983
mattwales Reputation: 10

Firmware 0.10.4 messed mine up. I even got a new fan and it file some lights on the last fan but there are still issues. I had to switch to Channel 2 as well. Please fix firmware.

Tags
firmware, icue, issue, lighting node pro, update