Corsair Community

Gio2669

Hi, I'm new here. I have a question about Coraair 570x airflow. I love the case design. I'm one step away from making the upgrade. I currently have Phanteks evolv atx. Airflow is below average. I'm wondering how does 570x compare to evolv? My cpu is cooled by NZXT X42 AIO and GPU is air cooled. I can add an exhaust fan in the back of 570x. I appreciate all the input you guys can provide. Thanks

I don't have experience with this case yet but from what I heard from other's I asked it's has excellent airflow. There are gaps between the tempered glass panels so there's plenty of intake air into the case for good cooling.

Hi Buddy,,

IMHO... run the 570 as positive airflow. so... everything as intake aside from the rear exhaust fan. This Cuts down the dust and fluff massively as all incoming air is Filtered.. mount AIO in the front (unorthodox I know) its exhaust will get cooled by the incoming air from the top fans which keeps ram and Vrm in check. excess pressure escapes from gaps in case and around the glass... I personally run my 570x this way and have absolutely no temp issues

Archived