Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2018, 01:03 AM
shankar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 948671
shankar Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajinn View Post
Bro, I also have the R5E10 motherboard, and have the exact same problem. It's weird to say the least. Most of all I'm annoyed that instead of multiple USB 2.0 headers there's only 1 + 1 usb 3.0 header on bottom of the board. I had to get a USB 3.0 header to USB 2.0 male header to adapt the cable on the LNP to be able to plug it into my mobo.

For me, after clearing CMOS, I had to do what you suggested. Which was unplug power and USB and plug back in.

My guess is after reading this thread there's nothing wrong with the mobo itself but that ASUS has some weird implementation with their USB controller(s). I've pretty much enabled all of the relevant settings that I could think of related to USB, initialization, and boot for it.
Hi Dajinn,

Yeah, I agree. There is nothing wrong with the MB as such, just the way ASUS has implemented the controller. I am still working with the ASUS team and they are saying they are not able to source LNP . I am planning to send them my spare LNP.

Did you try connecting LNP to a USB port which supports bios flashback on the back panel? I am assuming your board would have it as it is a high-end board. I know it is not a clean solution. I also don't like a cable going out and plugging back into the back panel of the motherboard but it beats having to plug LNP back everytime. Try it out and let's see if that works for you.

Also, the NZXT internal USB hub is a good solution to keep in mind when you start running out of USB 2.0 headers.

Last edited by shankar; 04-05-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:06 AM

POST ID # = 950722
Vald_Bagina Reputation: 10
Default Commander Pro

I just got the Commander Pro and set it up. i put my pc into sleep mode 2 days later and then i turned it back on and it doesn't work, i have tried restarting, Unplugging and re plugging. Removing the device in settings and reinstalling it. Nothing has worked. It shows up on my pc under devices but not on the Corsair iCue software. Someone please help.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:45 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 950726
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vald_Bagina View Post
I just got the Commander Pro and set it up. i put my pc into sleep mode 2 days later and then i turned it back on and it doesn't work, i have tried restarting, Unplugging and re plugging. Removing the device in settings and reinstalling it. Nothing has worked. It shows up on my pc under devices but not on the Corsair iCue software. Someone please help.
First, please include your system specs. It's enormously helpful.

Second ... are you running any other monitoring tools? HWInfo? HWMonitor? Aida? Anything?

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:03 AM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 950915
Solo18 Reputation: 10

I have this problem as I just installed 4 LL120's when I made a case change from the S340 to wall mount my Core P3. I also bought the new k63 wireless special edition to add to the setup and then I started encountering these issues.
I also use the MM800 mouse pad and ST100 headphone stand and the USB ports seem to have an issue with loading correctly. I recently update my BIO's to the latest version and that was unsuccessful. Currently my LNP has 4 LL 120's connected to the the only USB 2.0 header my mobo has available. Lights refuse to start up on boot with windows. made a profile so I can just switch from all off to all on , it works but not what I am looking for. Does not seem to be any current update for the USB controller from microsoft for windows 10 , I was only able to find for windows 7 and 8.
Currently my LNP is connected with SATA Power and the only thing I have noticed is my fans are connected to Channel 2 instead of Channel 1 , listed under Cue.

Last edited by Solo18; 04-20-2018 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Added Image

Old 04-18-2018, 11:21 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 950919

First, the iCue profiles will not apply until you log into Windows and iCue loads. They are working on hardware playback and you'll seem some improvements but it's still a work in progress.
The Profile that will run when iCue loads will be the first Profile on the list - NOT necessarily the "Default" profile.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 04-18-2018, 02:02 PM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 950956

Even after it all loads the fan LED's are still off , I have to switch profiles for them to activate.

Old 04-18-2018, 03:13 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 950969

Interesting. What profile is "on top"? That's not being set? You switch to a different profile and switch back again?

Can you export logs for Corsair?

Old 04-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951096

Yes I can include logs that are available. I have Service_error log and a Service_Trace Error log listed. Currently I have my profiles listed as shown. Yes it seems its not being set when the computer turns on the mouse pad and ST100 work fine but the fans stay dark.

Last edited by Solo18; 04-20-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:25 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951099

In that screen that you posted, there is a button to export system info and logs.

And ... if I understand it correctly, your automatically loaded profile would be "Off" ... I think it's the first one not in a folder. (not 100% sure ... will try to confirm).

Old 04-19-2018, 10:41 AM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951101

Yea should I post all of the log here? I dont see a way to post a document as it seems to be recording every few seconds.

Bottom line looks like this , almost all the lines are the same

2018-04-19 08:42:59.8321 | 31 | INFO: DevicesMonitor | TIME = 1011(avg: 993) ms
2018-04-19 08:42:59.8321 | 31 | INFO: DevicesMonitor | Devices: 6(39 sens.)

cept for the center with the 31. that changes different numbers
From the MS seems like its timing out? not sure what I am looking at

Last edited by Solo18; 04-19-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:53 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo18 View Post
Yea should I post all of the log here? I dont see a way to post a document as it seems to be recording every few seconds.

Bottom line looks like this , almost all the lines are the same

2018-04-19 08:42:59.8321 | 31 | INFO: DevicesMonitor | TIME = 1011(avg: 993) ms
2018-04-19 08:42:59.8321 | 31 | INFO: DevicesMonitor | Devices: 6(39 sens.)

cept for the center with the 31. that changes different numbers
From the MS seems like its timing out? not sure what I am looking at
No, it's not timing out; that's normal.
Export the logs using the button described in my previous post. Place on any of the numerous file sharing sites out there. Link here.

Old 04-19-2018, 11:23 AM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951108

For some reason my K63 Special Edition just lost all its lights , and I am unable to get them back on ... LOL cant figure out what the hell is going on.
ok see if this works for the logs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oj...K45u4508CgzDKq
Ok the lights just came back on. while I was filling out a ticket lol. I guess I will keep an eye on it for now , I had made no changes in CUE.
May have been a power thing since it was pretty low on power , but the last time I was low , I try to get it as low as possible before I charge it back up.. for best battery life.. but yea I thought the lights stayed on until it died, I may be wrong.

Last edited by Solo18; 04-19-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Old 04-19-2018, 11:53 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951110

Quote:
For some reason my K63 Special Edition just lost all its lights , and I am unable to get them back on ... LOL cant figure out what the hell is going on.
ok see if this works for the logs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oj...K45u4508CgzDKq
Ok the lights just came back on. while I was filling out a ticket lol. I guess I will keep an eye on it for now , I had made no changes in CUE.
May have been a power thing since it was pretty low on power , but the last time I was low , I try to get it as low as possible before I charge it back up.. for best battery life.. but yea I thought the lights stayed on until it died, I may be wrong.
So that I'm clear when I report this ... you are seeing the Lighting Node Pro in iCue but the expected profile isn't loaded at startup. You expect "IceBlue" to load at startup but it's not? Can you confirm that the profile "Default" is actually loading?

Old 04-20-2018, 10:56 AM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951254

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
So that I'm clear when I report this ... you are seeing the Lighting Node Pro in iCue but the expected profile isn't loaded at startup. You expect "IceBlue" to load at startup but it's not? Can you confirm that the profile "Default" is actually loading?
yea thats correct Node is showing but not loading the LL120 profile that is set Iceblue. so when I just get home I go into cue and hit off, all items are dark, then Iceblue to make them light up correctly. It works OK from a restart its only from the cold boot up.

Last edited by Solo18; 04-20-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:37 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951266

Quote:
yea thats correct Node is showing but not loading the LL120 profile that is set Iceblue. so when I just get home I go into cue and hit off, all items are dark, then Iceblue to make them light up correctly. It works OK from a restart its only from the cold boot up.
The image doesn't show for me.
But try this ... move the Iceblue profile out of the folder and put it at the very top, with no folder.

Tags
link, ll, lnp