Corsair Community

Macro Execution Unavailable

schimz

I recently just reinstalled Cue 2 because i did a full reformat on my system. And unfortunately I am experiencing this problem. Any idea how to fix this problem? I really need a fix to used the macro again its hard to go back to normal without the scimitar macro functions. :sigh!:

error.png

hello,

plz don't open up several threads for the same problem. Perhaps we should get a collective thread for this problem.

Mine has gone today, but i don't know why. Just woke up my computer and everything is working like it should be.

best regards

madda

@Toasted

Ok, this is directly translated with google translate from swedish! fyi. "an not verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent change to hardware or software may have installed a file that is not properly signed, that is damaged or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

Yes im using windows 7. What kind of hotfix is that?:) so I might find it on microsoft.com/sv :)

Hello,

yesterday after a few portals in diablo the computer made the usb disconnecting sound. I first didn't realize it well, but than i thought about it and took a look into cue ... and tadaaa ... makros no longer working and options in cue gone.

System devices had no exclamation marks, but i forgot to look if there still where the corsair entrys left.

Today in the moment after starting my computer, everything is all right again.

best regards

madda

@Toasted

Ok, this is directly translated with google translate from swedish! fyi. "an not verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent change to hardware or software may have installed a file that is not properly signed, that is damaged or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

Yes im using windows 7. What kind of hotfix is that?:) so I might find it on microsoft.com/sv :)

KB3033929 Adds support for "SHA-2 signing and verification functionality"

Based off your last post, You should not longer encounter the error anymore.

Hello,

your software is some sort of gambling ... today after fresh startup of my computer, cue says directly macros don't work, but today i can see all option menues.

Even the layer Keys are working, but cue don't want to start macros ...

It's rly irritating and ... more, it's annoying to get everyday other problems without changing something on my system, so i rly don't know what's the problem of cue.

In the moment i just have one entry in the device manager called " Corsair composite virtueal input devices" in Human Interface Devices.

And just to let you know ... cue SDK still is working under diablo 3 ...

best regards

madda

Hello,

today, nothing changed on system, everything is running ok in the moment.

No more entrys under System devices, just the Corsair composite virtual input device. But like i said, cue is running, and keyboard is working like it should ...

best regards

madda

• 2 weeks later...
I recently just reinstalled Cue 2 because i did a full reformat on my system. And unfortunately I am experiencing this problem. Any idea how to fix this problem? I really need a fix to used the macro again its hard to go back to normal without the scimitar macro functions. :sigh!:

error.png

PM me this Friday and I'll let you try the latest beta. We have updated the driver to see if it will resolve these problems.

It may help to know how to reproduce this error. It appears to me to have something to do with 2 users and only effect the original account used to install CUE2

I assumed it would be easy to reproduce the error as it happens on my system every third day or so but so far reproducing it has eluded me. I and my wife both game on this computer and after few days this error comes back and only fix is to re-install. But when I try to make this happen - I can't.

This problem should be able to reproduced but I cant seem to stumble on the cause or method to reproduce it.

Other Programs that maybe needed to reproduce the error:-

CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.9.53

TeamSpeak 3 Client - Map one mouse keys. In CUE2 use marco to also complete mapping (ie map forward key binding)

A Few Computer games that use Direct X 10 or 11 and key bindings to mouse or keyboard. (Guildwars 2, Warthunder.... etc) Launch these games in each profile.

I would like a BETA to see if this fixes the problem becuase 100% certain this error driving me slowly crazy and developed a nervous tick just under my eye each time I log in and find out "macro execution unavailable".

Hello,

until know, the beta driver is working stable on my machine. Didn't change anything from then.

Using TS3, lots of different games and gameclients.

I was also searching for something to reproduce it, but couldn't realy find something that seems to be the problem.

best regards

madda

You don't have to do anything to recreate this error, just log in and it's already broken. I'm at the point now where everything is literally ****ed. I can't uninstall, I can't repair, I can't even force close CUE from the task manager as my computer's admin so if this beta driver seems to have fixed the problem then release it to the public because Corsair's closed environment clearly isn't anywhere near sufficient to test their software.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived