The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2016, 08:07 PM

POST ID # = 874269
Biglane Reputation: 10
Default M65 PRO RGB Sensitivity issue! any help?

This could be because I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to gaming mice, as this is my first purchase, but..

I recently purchased the m65 PRO RGB gaming mouse and I'm loving it. I'm having a strange issue that I don't know how to fix. My mouse sensitivity changes depending on how fast I move my mouse over my mousepad, but not in the way you'd expect.. If I swipe slowly I can make my character do a full 360 degree spin in one wrist motion, but thats only if I swipe very slowly. If i whip my mouse ( like you typically do when gaming in high action FPS ) my character only turns about 45 degrees.. This is an issue, I need the sensitivity to remain constant, and i want my character to do a full 360 spin even when I whip my mouse fast.. Is there any way to fix this?

full disclosure ( in case this matters ) I'm on a mac, and as such I havent been able to install any drivers for the mouse because Corsair doesnt support Mac. That shouldn't be an issue though, its only for rgb color and what not.

2nd: I'm using a XIM4 and connecting my mouse to my ps4 to pilot my ps4.

Last edited by Biglane; 10-04-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:32 AM

POST ID # = 874556
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 108

Do you have a Windows PC?

If you do, you may want to try checking if you have the latest firmware installed.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Bojamijams's PC Specs

POST ID # = 874581
Bojamijams Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglane View Post
This could be because I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to gaming mice, as this is my first purchase, but..

I recently purchased the m65 PRO RGB gaming mouse and I'm loving it. I'm having a strange issue that I don't know how to fix. My mouse sensitivity changes depending on how fast I move my mouse over my mousepad, but not in the way you'd expect.. If I swipe slowly I can make my character do a full 360 degree spin in one wrist motion, but thats only if I swipe very slowly. If i whip my mouse ( like you typically do when gaming in high action FPS ) my character only turns about 45 degrees.. This is an issue, I need the sensitivity to remain constant, and i want my character to do a full 360 spin even when I whip my mouse fast.. Is there any way to fix this?

full disclosure ( in case this matters ) I'm on a mac, and as such I havent been able to install any drivers for the mouse because Corsair doesnt support Mac. That shouldn't be an issue though, its only for rgb color and what not.

2nd: I'm using a XIM4 and connecting my mouse to my ps4 to pilot my ps4.

Sounds like mouse acceleration is on. Google how to disable that on a mac as I don't know macOS

Old 10-07-2016, 03:02 PM

POST ID # = 874620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
Do you have a Windows PC?

If you do, you may want to try checking if you have the latest firmware installed.
No I am on a Mac, no windows unfortunately. So I haven't been able to install any firmware

Old 10-07-2016, 03:03 PM

POST ID # = 874621

Mouse acceleration? Okay I'll look into it, thank you

Old 10-07-2016, 03:05 PM

POST ID # = 874622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojamijams View Post
Sounds like mouse acceleration is on. Google how to disable that on a mac as I don't know macOS

But my mouse isn't even plugged into my Mac. Does that make a difference?

Old 10-10-2016, 07:14 AM

POST ID # = 874893
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 108

Is the same issue still present when you use the mouse on the Mac? If so, it could be a firmware relted problem.

Tags
m65 pro rgb, mouse, sensitivity, trouble