The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2015, 10:46 AM

POST ID # = 768989
Sixten IV Reputation: 10
Default Holding it

Heya everyone :)
I am trying to bind my G12 key on my K95 to press and hold my “Shift” key.
And to stop holding it down when I press G12 again. Like a toggle.
I have tried “macro”:
“Press key LeftShift” “Release key LeftShift” and then deleted “Release key LeftShift”
So it only “Press key LeftShift” and I checked the “Terminate when pressed again”
But it then said “One or more button operations don´t match.” And it keeps holding down “Shift” when I press G12 again to toggle it off. I also tried “on/off (toggle)” in “ACTION REPEAT”

As a bad work around, I right now, use “Press key LeftShift” “delay 99999 milliseconds” “Release key LeftShift”

Can anyone help?!

Old 03-27-2015, 01:36 PM
ravage007's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769014
ravage007 Reputation: 10

I used to do that all the time the only way I know how to do it is to delete all the delays and set it as a toggle so it's infinitely loops until you push it again

Old 03-27-2015, 04:15 PM
ScarredMecha's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769044
ScarredMecha Reputation: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixten IV View Post
Heya everyone :)
I am trying to bind my G12 key on my K95 to press and hold my “Shift” key.
And to stop holding it down when I press G12 again. Like a toggle.
I have tried “macro”:
“Press key LeftShift” “Release key LeftShift” and then deleted “Release key LeftShift”
So it only “Press key LeftShift” and I checked the “Terminate when pressed again”
But it then said “One or more button operations don´t match.” And it keeps holding down “Shift” when I press G12 again to toggle it off. I also tried “on/off (toggle)” in “ACTION REPEAT”

As a bad work around, I right now, use “Press key LeftShift” “delay 99999 milliseconds” “Release key LeftShift”

Can anyone help?!
Make 2 macros, one to press shift and the other to release. Set the first macro to trigger the second one on release.

Old 03-30-2015, 03:36 PM

POST ID # = 769534
Sixten IV Reputation: 10

Thank you two for the reply!
@ravage007, I deleted all delays and then how do you do it? so it only says “Press key LeftShift”? and set it to "tuggle"? I tryed that :-/

@Reapexx, one macro that is only “Press key LeftShift”? Then when I press "ok" it says:
“One or more button operations don´t match.”

Do I need to change something in the settings in hte same window? like under ACTION REPEAT or MACRO TERMINATION?

I really love this keyboard! I type on it even when the computer is off! :P Buit It is a bit... interesting... that getting a so advanced keyboard to just hold down one button is so complicated to find out!