The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2019, 07:23 PM
ocisnicola's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016217
ocisnicola Reputation: 10
Default Ticket #2000807563 Refund status on advanced RMA and duty fees

The turn around times for responses for RMA support are driving me up the wall. Every reply takes at LEAST 2 days. I've been going on 17 days with my ticket because of this and finally the RMA process is starting to go.

However, I was promised a prepaid shipping label for the H100i V2 I need to ship back to Corsair (which I need because I have to ship from Canada to the US and being a student, that is very expensive for me), but I was only given a generic label to stick on my return, not an actual shipping label with a courier. To top it off, my RMA got changed to an advanced RMA, which I did not request for.

This whole process has been going on for almost 3 weeks with only a handful of replies back and forth. If someone from Corsair on this forum can actually get me my prepaid shipping label, I'd appreciate it very much. I've always thought that Corsair had great customer service, but this latest experience has been jarring to say the least.

Last edited by ocisnicola; 09-20-2019 at 02:55 PM. Reason: changed title to reflect current issue with ticket
Old 08-30-2019, 07:38 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Wootaru's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016219
Corsair Wootaru Reputation: 17

Hello.

I am sorry about that I will see if we can push one out to you today.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:32 AM
ocisnicola's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016362

Thanks! You guys fixed 3 weeks of aggravation in minutes!
Old 09-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1016612

Hello,

I am glad to hear, although I wish you didn't have to go through the 3 weeks of aggravation to begin with.

Last edited by Corsair Wootaru; 09-06-2019 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:42 PM
ocisnicola's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1017008

Hi,

I just took a look at the tracking for my warranty replacement and it shows that I'm being charged $60.56 CAD duty on my RMA replacement. I've already attached a screenshot of the tracking as well as a pdf of my Paypal receipt to my ticket. I would appreciate it if Corsair can refund me the duty charge.

Thanks

Edit: Please let me know as soon as you can - I need to know if I should refuse the package from UPS and try to get a refund through PayPal or if Corsair will refund me.

Last edited by ocisnicola; 09-05-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:53 PM
ocisnicola's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1018852

So it's been almost 2 weeks since Corsair received the H100i I shipped back, and 1 week since they acknowledged that they received it and forwarded my ticket to get my advanced RMA refunded, but I haven't gotten a reply regarding the status of the refund after that, and I still haven't gotten a response about refunding my duty fees (UPS sucks as a courier for that btw). Right now I'm short $250 CAD throughout this whole process. As a student, I can't afford to blow money like this. Had I known this is what I'd be going through, I would've just counted the broken unit as a loss and just avoided Corsair from that point on - the stress alone is not worth it. I used to hear great things about Corsair customer service. What the hell happened?
Old 09-20-2019, 04:18 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1018858

I've gone and got someone to refund the ARMA, I am sorry about that, I will also get someone to help refund the duty fees. I'm very sorry about all of this.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:52 PM

POST ID # = 1019091
nizmoz Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocisnicola View Post
The turn around times for responses for RMA support are driving me up the wall. Every reply takes at LEAST 2 days. I've been going on 17 days with my ticket because of this and finally the RMA process is starting to go.

However, I was promised a prepaid shipping label for the H100i V2 I need to ship back to Corsair (which I need because I have to ship from Canada to the US and being a student, that is very expensive for me), but I was only given a generic label to stick on my return, not an actual shipping label with a courier. To top it off, my RMA got changed to an advanced RMA, which I did not request for.

This whole process has been going on for almost 3 weeks with only a handful of replies back and forth. If someone from Corsair on this forum can actually get me my prepaid shipping label, I'd appreciate it very much. I've always thought that Corsair had great customer service, but this latest experience has been jarring to say the least.
You are not alone. Their support is worthless. I've been going on almost a month with my issue and sometimes it takes a week to get a response. They won't answer my question, and continue to not really help me fix the issue. Now they want me to send a fan in, but won't answer me when I ask if my Commander Pro is bad because if I disconnect the fan, I still have lights acting up. I am about to rip their crap out of my system and go another direction.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:21 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1019277

Hello,

Do you have a ticket number I can look at to see what we can assist you with?