Corsair Community

How to assign CTLR-ALT-S (or other multi key combination) to macro in ICUE

swiftmike

It feels like I tried everything and I can only get single keys assigned to actions.

I have all the g1-g6 keys mapped but would like to map key combination like ctrl-alt-b ctrl-shift-d... etc to do stuff for me (like run apps macros etc). I click on the picture of the keyboard and it only lets me do one key. How do I do key combos?

I tried pressing the key kombo. tried pressing key1, plus sign, tried holding ctrl key, holding mouse and dragging keys on top of others.... what is the secret????

Edited by swiftmike

I wish I could pin a better explanation bc I have posted the same thing fifteen or twenty times, but you need to just make separate profiles for the modifier states. You need a Shift Profile, an Alt Profile, a Shift Alt Profile, a Ctrl Profile, a Ctrl Shift Profile and a Ctrl Shift Alt Profile and a Ctrl Alt profile. The modifiers get a profile switching action. So in default profile you would have one for ctrl, alt, and shift, each pointing to the ctrl, alt and shift profiles (u need to make them first with the plus button on the top hamburger / tree horizontal bar icon). Then in each modifier profile, you need to do it again with only 2 of these keys. Be sure in all cases to have 'retain original key output' checked.

Then finally when you have created them all, you just start making the actions on the desired keys in these shift/alt/ctrl or a combination thereof modifier profiles. You can do the same with the G and M keys.