Corsair Community

H80iGT missing from Link

Tiberiusisgame

The pump, LED, and attached fans will not show up in Corsair Link.

I should mention version info:

Windows 10 1803

Link 4.9.7.35 (latest)

Commander Mini Firmware 1.1.6 (not a Pro)

H80iGT CW-9060017-WW

AX860i

The H80iGT appears in the latest version of iCue but I run CUE 2.4.66 because iCue takes control of the H80iGT and removes control of my case LEDs since it does not support the Commander Mini. The H80iGT is attached directly to a USB 3.0 header, not through another device. It's always been this way and it used to work before I upgraded to iCue 3x, then regressed to regain LED control.

1. The installed drivers are from the Link software and list the device as Corsair USBXp Driver under the Universal Serial Bus controllers. If I uninstall the device and tell it to delete the drivers, then re-add it, it will appear as an H80iGT under Other Devices, with the yellow exclamation, but I cannot find drivers for it that it will accept. That includes the drivers listed at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=155236.

The driver details are:

From Link and appear as Corsair USBXp Driver

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SiLib.sys 24KB 11/02/2017

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SiUSBXp.sys 19KB 11/02/2017

From the URL listed above under x64

SiLib.sys 33KB 06/25/2018

SiUSBXp.sys 19KB 06/25/2018

I know the connection is good and is recognized, the Commander works, iCue isn't interfering, so what am I missing?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.

That is going back a ways and there might be other things you miss out on. The drive temp removal was recent. My preference in your situation would be to go for the last of the 4.8 series (Link 4.8.3.8). That will have everything you want and it was also compatible with other monitoring programs while still supporting the hardware listed in your post.

Archived