The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2017, 04:58 AM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 889122
Comet ☄ Reputation: 10
Send a message via Yahoo to Comet ☄
Default Icon location

Thank you for responding. Perhaps instead of the text indicating that one should go to your web site, you should let people know to go to https://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html . Or is there some place I overlooked where this URL is documented near/within the various CUE profiles which mention the tile icon?

Old 01-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Lewis Gerschwitz
Schwitz's PC Specs

POST ID # = 889158
Schwitz Reputation: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to Schwitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet ☄ View Post
Thank you for responding. Perhaps instead of the text indicating that one should go to your web site, you should let people know to go to https://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html . Or is there some place I overlooked where this URL is documented near/within the various CUE profiles which mention the tile icon?
This was purely an over-sight on my part. Didn't really think about it at the time and way-over-assumed the audience's familiarity with my work.

As for a place that had information within the file, there used to be a description field, but that got scrapped in Version 2.

Check out my Youtube Channel and my Website for all my profiles. Join me on Discord!

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page for updates.

Old 02-21-2017, 04:23 AM
Marmite_II's PC Specs

POST ID # = 892160
Marmite_II Reputation: 10

Corsair Fans

I have only one Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard.
Looking at the RGB share site from within CUE2 the latest version, I found some of the uploads empty?
If i tick and click on a profile I can see the effect on my keyboard. This nice, now i can see how the effect before i upload.
Others are blank even if i upload.

Question are they all RGB profiles standard or advanced? I also see some of them have descriptions,nice.

I can also select within CUE2 standard or advanced setting.

Last edited by Marmite_II; 02-21-2017 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Add some more words

Old 02-21-2017, 04:27 PM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 892224
Sigh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmite_II View Post
Question are they all RGB profiles standard or advanced? I also see some of them have descriptions,nice.
Most RGB profiles are advanced, some are standard, and a few are set up for lighting effects in both modes.

Last edited by Technobeard; 02-21-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Old 02-26-2017, 04:16 AM
HeroXHunter's PC Specs

POST ID # = 892786
HeroXHunter Reputation: 10

Question about a profile I uploaded. It's been about 5 days since I uploaded my h1z1 KOTK profile for the k70 and it hasn't shown. I've had a few people interested in my profile but this is the only place i have uploaded it too and it still hasn't posted. Is there a way to get a mod to speed up the process?

Old 02-26-2017, 04:36 AM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 892788

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXHunter View Post
Question about a profile I uploaded. It's been about 5 days since I uploaded my h1z1 KOTK profile for the k70 and it hasn't shown. I've had a few people interested in my profile but this is the only place i have uploaded it too and it still hasn't posted. Is there a way to get a mod to speed up the process?
I share your pain; I uploaded my first RGB SHARE profile some time ago. There is nothing more to be done here; krazykid, the moderator, acknowledged that he had approved my profile, but it never showed up either in CUE or on the web site, and this is new behavior to him, so until Corsair figures out what is going on downstream after the approval process, we will just have to wait and hope that somebody gives us an ETA. In the meantime, I've been attaching profiles to threads for illustrative purposes to answer questions in the forum.

Old 02-26-2017, 06:33 AM
HeroXHunter's PC Specs

POST ID # = 892800
HeroXHunter Reputation: 10

Okay, ill just have to publicly share it else where. That's pretty whack, yeah definitely not a good image. Specially since I have been looking into purchasing other products by corsair which revolve around lighting.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:59 AM

POST ID # = 894989
5ugar_rush Reputation: 10

Hi all

I created a profile for the K70 a few months back but since it was my first attempt I overlooked the fact that I only created it in the advanced lighting mode. Since the cue link / lighting link function only appears in the standard lighting mode I decided to redo the profile and also add in some things for the mouse. The problem is the RGB Share site now shows all of the attempts to update the existing profile with the latest version.

Can I request someone delete all the previous profiles from me for Fractured Space and only keep the latest one please as follows;

http://gaming.corsair.com/en-gb/rgbs...red-space-2eeb

Would be good if the CUE software also respected the profile uploaders username rather than disclosing their full name too as this is inconsistent with how profiles are shown on the RGB Share site.

If there's a correct way to indicate that you would like an upload to update an existing profile, of mine of course, that would be great to know.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:54 PM

POST ID # = 895342
Spy2ca Reputation: 10

I had a old corsair k70 RGB keyboard, but i died..so bought the new corsair k70 rgb LUX ...the lighting profiles i used to use dont work now, and when i try to use the ones in this thread, theres no lights after i import it....anyone know what to do?

Old 03-15-2017, 08:03 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 895349
krazykid Reputation: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy2ca View Post
I had a old corsair k70 RGB keyboard, but i died..so bought the new corsair k70 rgb LUX ...the lighting profiles i used to use dont work now, and when i try to use the ones in this thread, theres no lights after i import it....anyone know what to do?
Enter advanced mode and make sure what you're importing is a cue 2 profile.

Old 04-16-2017, 02:59 AM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 899519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Its not stupid. There are criteria which searches for only a specific keyboard. If a user chooses to browse through ALL profiles, then of course all will show. The profiles are filtered by type because some people may not want a K65 profile on a K95 for example.
Using CUE 2.12.65, with K95 RGB profile, selecting "Fits my device only", there are still many duplications. I am not choosing to browse through "all" profiles, and I am trying to filter it just for my type.

I see 52 choices, and at least 11 of these are duplicates, so the experience looks "stupid", what with over 21% of the entries being duplicated for no apparent reason. As a user, I would expect that if an author uploaded a newer version of the profile with the same name for the K95 RGB that the old version wouldn't stay in the list. As it is, the list of choices includes "Rainbow Whole" 5 times, and "Rainbow Relapse" 5 times, and having CUE order them by number of views or downloads means that I cannot easily just download the latest and greatest version of the profile.