Corsair Community

K95 Macro Problem

icor1031

I can't figure out how to make my K95 mimic the arrow keys.

It always presses and releases, rather than holding down the key. I need it to 'press and hold,' just like I am able to do with my arrow keys, for it to work in CoH (RTS game) to move the camera location.

How do I do this?!

I can't figure out how to make my K95 mimic the arrow keys.

It always presses and releases, rather than holding down the key. I need it to 'press and hold,' just like I am able to do with my arrow keys, for it to work in CoH (RTS game) to move the camera location.

How do I do this?!

On assign key page under playback options select the third one, the one with 4 triangles under the finger-on-key icon You may want to shorten the delay time as well.

I've used that, it doesn't work; it appears to also be pressing and releasing, but very rapidly.

I tried it with 0ms, too.

If I assign an "arrow" key (right, left, up, or down) to a G key using basic commands / keystroke, the G key repeats after short delay even if I use the once option of playback options. It behaves exactly as arrow keys would.

The repeat delay and repeat rate are controlled by Windows (unless the application assigned to the active k95 profile has overridden them, in whihc case they are no longer arrow keys). You might check the windows keyboard those settings. Control panel / keyboard / "speed" tab.

Have you removed all other kb control programs / drivers that you might have installed before with other keyboards?

Okay, thanks gregglee.

I tried that, with a 4ms delay and a 0ms delay. 4ms closely matches the way my arrow keys act, except for the initial delay - I don't know how to mimic that.

This is what happens, you can see it still doesn't work right - it stutters.

At first, I use my arrow keys.

Then, I move to the left using a macro and it starts stuttering very badly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tk2nFa_Yk[/ame]

Any suggestions?

Archived