Corsair Community

Help ordering from Canada

hello,

i am from Canada, i can't order the h150i cooler on the website when i am on the united states website, it ask me for my united state address but i don't have one, i live in Canada. i contacted the help center and chatted with someone who assured me that the problem was on my end and that everything worked on their end.

i had no problem ordering on the old site but i can't seem to make an order on the new one. I have try several browser and 3 different computers

please help

• Corsair Employee
hello,

i am from Canada, i can't order the h150i cooler on the website when i am on the united states website, it ask me for my united state address but i don't have one, i live in Canada. i contacted the help center and chatted with someone who assured me that the problem was on my end and that everything worked on their end.

i had no problem ordering on the old site but i can't seem to make an order on the new one. I have try several browser and 3 different computers

please help

Hi there, you simply need to change your country from United States to Canada. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and it should be on the left.

Archived