Corsair Community

Terrible Corsair one customer service

chxno

Has anyone else been having trouble with the Corsair one customer service? I’ve filed an advanced RMA request days ago and was told to call back in order to process the advanced RMA. I must have called back 7-10 times and every time I have been put to the side and told that the Corsair one team is not available, not in, in a meeting, etc. This is unacceptable. I have a faulty unit that isn’t working and they just throw me to the curb?

Ticket number: 736762

The moment I posted this they called me back to process the RMA. The lady who helped me was extremely helpful. I kinda wish it was quicker but I guess I am happy it finally came around after multiple tries.

Yep I went through it and it was real painful. I kept calling and they kept telling me someone would call me. I spent close to a week on getting machine replaced. For a 3,000 machine thought support would be better.

Now they did make good on the RMA correct but it was a complete nightmare.

I agree 100%, Horrible support. I'm having the same issue, though I have less time to waste on them, and have been dealing with this since 5/11/18. I have called 4 or 5 times, responded to my ticket half a dozen times, and all I get is the run-around. TICKET #725287

It was a great machine when it worked, I love the form factor, how quiet it is, and it's a monster specs wise. How can a company that can build that completely forget that they sell these to Customers who will require Support!?

Send me MY Replacement machine already for the love of PC GOODNESS! :mad:

Archived