Corsair Community

Corsair 706T Hardrive+Fan questions.

VenKazi

Hey all,

Just received my corsair 760t less than a few min ago, looks awesome etc but they put the cords behind the HD, and while thats not too big of a problem as i can just undo the twist tie and move them, im curious as to how to remove the bays? i see the screwes but the only way to get to them is right where the bottom of the case is.

Also did some research on my front panel connectors, to my mother board (im very very very new to building) and noticed that of which happens to be the fan pins/sata correct me if im wrong but i assume i use my sata cable to connect to the fan controller sata and connect the front two fans (possibly a third bottom fan as i do have 3 other af120s) to the 4 pin fan connectors. (ill let my mobo monitor 2 other chassis fans.)

In summary i need to know how to move the 'modular' HD bay, and if my suspicions are right about the fans. thanks.

If you want to remove the whole cage, You will need to unscrew the screws at the bottom of the case, If you want to move it else where, E.g. the bottom of the 5.25" bay, You would remove the base and slide it in on the rails that are at the top of the cage and bottom of the 5.25" bay.

Your description of the fan controller setup is correct, You can connect any fan into the controller as it is voltage controlled.

Archived