Corsair Community

VOID headset blinking red

BattleBrisket

I have a new pair of VOID headsets with the CUE software installed, and the lights just continually blink red when powered on and not plugged into the charging cable. The manual says a steady red light indicates that a low battery, but I fully charged them to ensure that wasn't a problem.

I tried configuring some lighting groups in the software, but they don't seem to do anything. Help?

Corsair also mentions the LED indicates the EQ settings, Dolby setting (on/off), microphone mute status, and battery life. So you could try adjusting those and see if that changes anything.

Also try playing around with the settings in CUE. InfoMic might be customisable and the blinking red is just a effect.

The blinking red lights are just the first RGB default lighting setup. It is very confusing due to bad paperwork included.

Just change the lighting in CUE from blinking red to whatever you like.

The headset will either glow all colors when charging or the mic boom light will glow when charging (telling you the battery level). All depending on if the headset was on or off when you plug in the USB charging cable.

Hope this helps. I was confused too.

I have a new pair of VOID headsets with the CUE software installed, and the lights just continually blink red when powered on and not plugged into the charging cable. The manual says a steady red light indicates that a low battery, but I fully charged them to ensure that wasn't a problem.

I tried configuring some lighting groups in the software, but they don't seem to do anything. Help?

@BattleBrisket, by default the earcups (with CUE running) will blink red but this can be adjusted to any color theme via CUE. If InfoMic is rapidly blinking red, that means that the headset and the dongle is having connectivity issues or needs to be synced.

• 4 months later...

Archived