Corsair Community

Corsair hydro cooler refuses to turn work after working perfectly fine.

Thewhittermattr

So I am in the process of ordering a new graphics card because my current one just fried. I had taken of part of the Corsair hyroseries cpu, just to check if the small was coming from the cpu. After reseating the cooler properly due to poor design of the back end of the product I turn on the computer, assuming I can run it just fine with the onboard graphics card.

I got an error asking me to make sure the fan is plugged in. That's strange because I never unplugged it I just took it off to let it air out. I checked everything. Nothing is out of place at all, but for whatever reason power is refusing to go into the product. The lights aren't turning on, but the other fan connected to the motherboard is working and they are connected. No idea what the hell is going on. I'm not buying another Corsair CPU cooler again if this is ****ed. I've had this for two years and very few issues. As a note I did make a few changes in the bios to help improve the cpu performance and maybe it did something to the fans.

Edited by Thewhittermattr