Corsair Community

h115i Installation and problems

howardle

Hi everyone,

I just recently bought a CORSAIR h115i pro rgb platinum. I am pretty sure that I have installed everything correctly but whenever I turn on the computer, fan 1 automatically goes to 2000 rpm even though in the ICUE software I set fan 1 to "quiet". I switch the cables back and forth for the fans but what ever fan is set to fan 1 automatically goes to 2000 rpm.

My mobo is the msi b450 pro gaming carbo and the cpu is the ryzen 5 2600x. Case is nzxt h500i

I am a complete noob when it comes to computers and I dont know how to fix this issue. If anyone can get in contact with me and help me out that would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to go and return this new aio

It seems you probably have a bad wire on the fan 1 part of the splitter. Short term: take any other PWM splitter (4+3) and run both fans from fan channel 2. In iCUE they will appear as one fan. You can run this way indefinitely.

Create a support ticket through the link at the top of the page and explain the above. Corsair can send you a new mini-splitter. It would be a royal nuisance to swap the whole cooler, but that is an option as well.