Corsair Community

F3 Key does not work.

agamer7809

Maybe its a third party application preventing the normal F3 function from working.

Close or check all your background applications that support hotkeys and you will probably find the cause.

Can you try the keyboard on another computer as well? Does the F3 key work fine?

Maybe its a third party application preventing the normal F3 function from working.

Close or check all your background applications that support hotkeys and you will probably find the cause.

Can you try the keyboard on another computer as well? Does the F3 key work fine?

I don't have any programs that would interfere with my keyboard hotkeys.

That would confirm the key switch to be working fine. You can also remap a key to F3 and see whether that works.

If the remapped key does not work, It would have to be software preventing it from working. E.g. software with hot-keys, SharpKeys, Graphics card overclocking software, etc.

Is there a way to tell what software could be interfering?

Hi please can you tell me something me too have strafe rgb like you want to know if you have the same proble; like me

when you boot up windows did you notice the light turn off and come back quickly on the windows loading screen when you just start up your computer

@agamer7809

Unfortunately, You will need to go through all the applications running in the background to check whether or not F3 is an assigned hot-key function.

Would going into safe mode help eliminate what could be the cause of why the key is not working?

Archived