Corsair Community

Invalid drive when installing iCUE

Levicski

So I got my Corsair Harpoon RGB mouse a while back and i wanted to install iCUE to customize everything. No problems installing whatsoever, but soon enough I found out my HDD that I installed it to was broken. I didn't bother installing the software again onto my SSD because I already had gotten used to the feeling of the mouse, and had completely forgotten about it by the time I got myself another HDD.

Now having gotten a Corsair keyboard I wanted to install iCUE again, and here's where the problem lies. For some reason when I try to install the software, an error message pops up saying: "Invalid Drive: E:\". The same message pops up if I try to delete the program (Yeah don't know how that still exists somehow since I took out the whole drive it was installed on). Also I seem to have two different installers as well, one for 2.24.50 (which I assume is the one I have/had installed, also gives me the option to uninstall/repair) and the other one is the one I just downloaded for version 3.10.125. I have tried to uninstall, repair and install both onto my SSD and HDD but neither work. My SSD is C:\ and my HDD is D:\ so I don't have an E:\ in place anymore.

Anyway I thought I'd post this here, maybe you could help me fix this, it is getting a little frustrating.

• 1 year later...
It's still listed as installed in the Windows Installer database. So that's what you need to get rid of. There are several tools that will clean this up.

What tool do i need because i have the same problem and have even sent to the technical assis but have not recieved a reply and cannot use my mouse effectively since i have this problem where a cannot install the software because of the invalid E:/drive because it is no longer a hard drive and i have even deleted the corsair registry files