Corsair Community

Questions concerning Vengeance 5189

Prancer

Hi there,

I’m looking to purchase the vengeance 5189 pre-built pc. However I have a few questions...

There isn’t much documentation on your website about what the SPECIFIC components are for the 5189. How exactly well they work and what I’m exactly getting... really isn’t that clear. So I have questions about individual components if you don’t mind:

1) What is the included liquid CPU cooler? With it will I be able to overclock the 9700k to 5.0 ghz?

2) What is the specific motherboard brand? Not just the size or the fact it’s Z390... who actually makes it and what model is it? Is it by MSI?

3) Will this ram support a RAM overclock? (From 3000 to 3200 as an example.) Or at least something similar?

4) Are there ‘additional’, integral DisplayPort and HDMI ports from the motherboard, NOT just from the GPU? This would result in 2 HDMI and 4 DisplayPorts I think? And then is there a VirtualLink port (there’s NOT on the i160 which I’m also interested in) to connect with new VR headsets? (Like the valve index.)

5) What is the model of the SSD M.2 drive?? How many M.2 drives will I be able to connect to the motherboard? (Including the one that comes with it obviously.)

Thank you for your time and answering my questions.

Edited by Prancer
Clarity.

• 1 year later...
  • Corsair Employee

For future reference, specific components (outside of CORSAIR components) can vary depending on parts and availability (we generally will stick to the same motherboard and graphics card vendors when possible for a given system model).

Systems like Vengeance PC will tend to use the graphics card display ports (onboard video ports may or may not work depending on the processor included with the system).

RAM overclocking support will vary depending on the motherboard and processor combination for a given model.