Corsair Community

Corsair Graphite 600T help

RX_GTX

Hey all, first time builder here.

I'm looking at a few cases and for quite some time, I've been checking out the Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T. The thing that I've been puzzled on is the fan controller set up (and the other wires that come with it).

I know how to hook up a computer and all, but not with my own case (my other computers have been from big company names like HP and whatnot).

Could anyone help to explain to me where I would be plugging in all the cables at? I don't wanna spend almost $200 on something that I can't use or somehow ruin.

The fans aren't connected from the factory, and the 3 pin headers come with safety caps on them as well.

Corsair leave them unconnected to enable the end user to route their cabling as required.

Ultimately RX GTX, the 600T is a very easy case to work with and it's not complicated to use at all. They're money very well spent :).

• 1 year later...

WOW I just built a new system with the 600T in white. I love the case but I can't get any tech service since I discovered that the top control panel area has a bad short in the case.

When I use the USB 3.0 it shuts off my CASE POWER LIGHT. and the machine restarts when I use a USB thumb drive in the four USB 2.0 on the top of the case.

HOW DO YOU GET TECH SUPPORT AFTER A SALE??? No answer from the online ticket system.

WOW Very surprised Corsair can't support their product.... Case cost a bundle what's up?

Anyone have a direct number to RMA or Tech Support???

Cheers,

Kelly

San Diego, CA

Disappointed Corsair customer.

WOW I just built a new system with the 600T in white. I love the case but I can't get any tech service since I discovered that the top control panel area has a bad short in the case.

When I use the USB 3.0 it shuts off my CASE POWER LIGHT. and the machine restarts when I use a USB thumb drive in the four USB 2.0 on the top of the case.

HOW DO YOU GET TECH SUPPORT AFTER A SALE??? No answer from the online ticket system.

WOW Very surprised Corsair can't support their product.... Case cost a bundle what's up?

Anyone have a direct number to RMA or Tech Support???

Cheers,

Kelly

San Diego, CA

Disappointed Corsair customer.

yes sir

here ya go

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/contact

Archived