The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2017, 12:45 PM

POST ID # = 924768
ProManicx Reputation: 10
Default Scimitar pro device memory help

Hi there, i'm confused, does Scimitar pro has onboard memory or not?! in the software it has a option to clear onborad storage, but why I can't put my profiles on the onboard storage. I have clear it, but still not options to do it. any help please?

Last edited by ProManicx; 10-28-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Old 10-29-2017, 09:59 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924834
terabyte Reputation: 73

Yes, it has onboard memory and hardware playback. In order to save the profile on the onboard memory you need to select "HARDWARE PROFILE" when creating a profile (after selecting the Scimitar PRO beforehand) in CUE instead of "SOFTWARE PROFILE".

After that a new box will appear to let you save the profile on the onboard memory. You need to specifically choose hardware profile since there are some limitations on what can be saved on the onboard memory.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:47 AM

POST ID # = 924838
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
Yes, it has onboard memory and hardware playback. In order to save the profile on the onboard memory you need to select "HARDWARE PROFILE" when creating a profile (after selecting the Scimitar PRO beforehand) in CUE instead of "SOFTWARE PROFILE".

After that a new box will appear to let you save the profile on the onboard memory. You need to specifically choose hardware profile since there are some limitations on what can be saved on the onboard memory.
OMG, I didn't saw that in the first place. I have this mouse for about 4 days and I was struggle to save profiles in it. My my complain so far is after you created you can't change if you wanna move to the memory, thats why I was struggle the hole weekend. Thanks bud, I was so blind

Old 10-29-2017, 10:53 AM

POST ID # = 924840

That's stupid, export and import its only software, what's the point of it?!?...if you can't put in memory.....they need to fix that, I'm very confused about it. correction: if I create has a software will not go has a profile hardware, himmmm ok i'll love to see both options.

Last edited by ProManicx; 10-29-2017 at 11:43 AM.