Corsair Community

LED colors not correct

DerChii

Ive got a new problem :(

Setup: 6x LLFans, 1x Commander

When im using colorflow,..., the LL fans are not shining with the same colors.. 1-2 fans has different (or only differents parts) colors. Ive tried to switch the led fans (linked to ne led hub) but there is no effect. Ive also deleted icue and installed it again (drivers,..)

My 2 assumptions:

1) LED Hub defect

2) Commander defect (tryed both LED ports)

Does someone else have any ideas? The picture is showing the problem :/ There should be always the same color. Sometimes some fans are not lighting up anymore.mjylg5ru.jpg' alt='mjylg5ru.jpg'>

Edited by DerChii

Hi, first the 2 violet fans (picture above) turns white too sometimes, and sometimes not. When im turning it to black, the 2 fans are for example yellow,..., colored :(

In this picture, they should be all orange x5jtb2jj.jpg' alt='x5jtb2jj.jpg'>. The upper ones are correct, the sides not and the one in the middle is 2colored?!

Edited by DerChii

hi again.... ok.. so.. that middle fan thats a mix of white and orange, i suspect that is your issue.. looks like a bad fan thats not passing its data to the other 2 that are not lit correctly....

My advice is Contact support and open an RMA ticket

hi again.... ok.. so.. that middle fan thats a mix of white and orange, i suspect that is your issue.. looks like a bad fan thats not passing its data to the other 2 that are not lit correctly....

My advice is Contact support and open an RMA ticket

Hey, but Ive also changed the fans and the Issue is like the same :/

you know that fan in the middle thats partially lit in both colors... what happens if you put that fan as the first in the chain on the RGB Fan LED Hub? and to Confirm... i assume you have all the fans on the same RGB Fan LED Hub?