Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB SE Wireless charging

Nagasaki

Hi all,

I just got this mouse and I am unable to get it to charge on my Samsung Qi compatible charger.

I am trying to figure out if this is a issue with the mouse or the charger.

Does Samsung only allow Samsung devices? Or does Corsair only allow the charging pad they sell to charge the mouse?

I was going to get a Juice branded 10W Qi charging pad instead but I dont want to waste £20 on it if it will not work.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Dark Core SE and MM1000. While the green LED on the MM1000 starts flashing green when the mouse is aligned with the MM1000's 'target' the Mouse charging LED which is supposed to flash green when charging, stays inactive. So not sure if it is charging or not. I suppose time will tell. The ICUE software is so unintuitive and buggy. Often it simply crashes and disappears! The instructions are minimal at best and my SE mouse has completely different side buttons from those depicted in the almost useless downloadable QS manual! The printed version that came in the box is accurate but as I am an ill tempered old fart I need a mag glass to enable my old eyes to read the tiny script!

OK I can't find much instruction but it looks like to get the Dark Core SE and MM1000 to Qi charge, the mouse has to be switched OFF and its rear portion located over the target circles on the MM1000. Only then does both charging LEDs (the MM1000's LED and central LED just behind the mouse wheel) blink green!

It would be real nice if this info was available in the form of a comprehensive manual from Corsair, instead of the QS joke leaflet bundled in the box.

These items are not cheap and the software is really NOT intuative so why no instruction?