Corsair Community

Question about H100 noise.

Iamazn

I think my H100 may have a noise problem (slight buzzing) but I can't be sure. It sounds nothing like a hard drive seeking but does come and go. Does anyone have a sound sample I can compare my noise to? Is there any way to verify that there's a problem with my H100? (I don't want to get a replacement on something that's not broken...) If my H100 does turn out to be faulty, does Corsair allow advanced RMAs? If yes, will Corsair pay for shipping or will I?

You can go on Youtube and search for H80/H100 buzzing pump videos. You can compare the noise with the ones on the videos.

Corsair does allow Advanced RMAs if you contact customer service via phone.

You will pay for shipping of the faulty unit back to Corsair, Corsair pays for the shipping for the replacement unit to you.

• Corsair Employee

Use the link on the left to submit your request and we can take care of you.

Dear All

This thread has been closed and any reference to our email address have been removed. The issue has been resolved and all inventory are the newer units that have this fixed. If you have an issue with an older unit please submit the RMA and Contact me and provide your case number and lot code from your unit and I will give you instructions on how to proceed. But any RMA processed by us will be replaced with a newer unit that should not have this issue.

Archived