Corsair Community

Few questions about hardware lighting

Patishi

Hi,

So I figured out how to save hardware profile for my Glaive mouse. A few questions:

1.Is there a way to save multiple effects to the mouse so I can switch between them? And if it's possible, than how can I switch between those effects without iCue running.

2.Can I save multiple lighting effects to my K65 LUX? How can I Switch between them?

3.I don't see a way to change the hardware lighting effect on the H100i Platinum, it's only showing Spiral rainbow but I don't see a button which lets me change this. I actually want to remove it completely so it won't light at all when iCue isn't running.

4. Same question for the Polaris mouse pad.. How can I switch off the hardware lightning completely?

Thx.

Nothing?

Are you telling me there is no option to save onboard profiles to the keyboard??

In the K70 (non-rgb) there is an option to program the keyboard, the K65 rgb should be even more advanced.

I didn't even see an option to change the default (hardware) effect of the keyboard, right now it is all red with white arrow buttons and "W,A,S,D".

1) No way to save multiple lighting effects to the mouse, unless the mouse has multiple HW save slots. I don't believe any do except the Iron Claw Wireless RGB. The solution to this is to use multiple software profiles and a profile switch key on the mouse/KB to cycle between the ones you want. This can be a selective list with 2, all of them, or anything in between.

2) Not on the K65 LUX, but newer keyboards will have multiple save slots. The LUX is an older model that used 1 save slot and the more traditional "save to device" mechanic. You are limited to simple lighting patterns saved to the KB for non-software use.

3) The Platinum coolers should have a "Hardware Lighting" tab that opens once expand the normal lighting effects tab. Set a static color to 0,0,0. Unlike the keyboards and mice, coolers and fans save this to device automatically as soon as you set it.

4) MM800? No, you're stuck with rainbows. This is an older device and it has no internal memory at all. You can set it with the software, but when iCUE is not running, boot cycle, etc. it will be the characteristic spiral rainbow. Sorry.