Corsair Community

Synching only two devices ..possible?

Patishi

Hi all,

Sorry but my english is not the best so I didn't know how to phrase the title better, but I want to know if there is a way to sync only two devices (or more) together with lighting link and not all devices. For example: I want to sync my keyboard and mouse together while my AIO and led strip do something else.

Yes.

1) Set up the lighting link from any of the devices. It will apply to all of them automatically.

2) Go to the devices you do not want to show that pattern, lighting menu on the left, and click on the "color box" to the left. It will turn gray and show an eye will a line through it. That effect is now hidden.

3) You can selectively toggle on/off each lighting capable device, but DO NOT delete the effect. If you delete it from one device, it will delete it from them all.

4) You can use multiple lighting link effects this way. For example, you could use one for keyboard and mouse (hidden on all other device), then create another and hide it from the keyboard and mouse.

5) The RAM is the one device that may not always cooperate when in hardware mode, but you can also toggle it off as well.