Corsair Community

hello

I have been trying to download some profiles, convert them to K95 [as described on the sticky threads] but none worked.

I could however to import, but all the lighting was set to default [rainbow effect on CUE].

I tried to search for threads regarding this problem or a tutorial but it seems that there are no threads or all of the tutorials I checked showed exactly what I did, but it worked for them.

Please help.

thank you

hello

I have been trying to download some profiles, convert them to K95 [as described on the sticky threads] but none worked.

I could however to import, but all the lighting was set to default [rainbow effect on CUE].

I tried to search for threads regarding this problem or a tutorial but it seems that there are no threads or all of the tutorials I checked showed exactly what I did, but it worked for them.

Please help.

thank you

Most profile authors only define actions in advanced mode, so make sure to switch their to see the good stuff.

If you are using one of my profiles, then you will see lighting effects in basic mode and advanced mode.

Basic mode is easier for random lighting, and advanced mode is easier for non-random lighting.

Archived