Corsair Community

LL120 RGB Fan Music Sequencing With Light-O-Rama ShowTime

Bourbon_Proof

I'm looking to see if anyone has controlled Corsair products (such as the LL120 RGB Fans) with Light-O-Rama (LOR) ShowTime Designer Suite and one of their Pixie controllers.

From my understanding, the LL120 RGB fans (and other Corsair RGB products) use WS2812 control, which the LOR Pixie controllers should be able to control. So I don't see why this wouldn't be possible.

I'm aware of Kitfoxdragon's YouTube video with his Arduino control project, but I want to use LOR to have easier control to sequence to music for different "shows".

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
DevBiker, thanks for the input. I ended up getting a 3x3 array of the LL120s and sequenced them using xLights with a Falcon F16V3 controller. So the project is coming along well. Now just have to pick a case to put these bad boys in and pick some copyright free music.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update on the project. I think it turned out pretty well. Decided to do a 3x3 array to test things out. I'll end up doing a computer build eventually.

DevBiker, thanks again for the help.

[ame=https://youtu.be/J5dpqRTf860]9 Corsair LL120 RGB Fans - Music Sequencing Light Show - Gunnar Olsen[/ame]