Corsair Community

K70 Lux firmware and iCUE update OS issue

shaydy

I updated the K70 Lux firmware and iCUE yesterday, and now my system is very unstable, with the system freezing/stuttering almost all the time. It is even worse when loading programs/Games, where I am unable to use my computer. System interrupts reaches 99% CPU usage and is the cause of my computer locking up.

I've read about issues with Asus mobos which may be what I am experiencing. Also using a h100i which can also cause issues as far as I'm aware. Will be removing iCUE later today to see if that fixes things. Is there a link to previous versions of iCUE and K70 Lux that I could install? The only issue I've had previously was iCUE using 15-20% CPU, which could be fixed by closing the software. Any details or insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Me too. My system becomes unusable until I unplug and reboot. It is completely dark until I hold a key. It then flashes trough the brightnesses from dark to bright and then to dark again. It seems to be typing too. Windows keep flashing. Alt+tab seems to be the only thing that works but alt gets stuck so the window never disappears.

I hope to get a solution soon because I love this keyboard, when it works.

Does anyone have a previous firmware?

Archived