Corsair Community

K68 - Save to device memory? Can you even do this?

Zookie297

So all I've gathered is the ability to save your profiles to the board, and thus eliminate the need to install CUE (or simply have it running all the time), is limited to certain boards?

I can't really find any information on this about the K68. I'm starting to regret buying it if this is the case. The lighting is useless to me unless it's possible to save some static lighting configuration.

Is there some way to disable the default color wave, other than turning off the lighting completely? Is there no way to save my profiles directly to the device?

The lighting you can save to the K68 is limited to static lighting effects. So just make a new profile with the desired static lighting you want (you can have multiple layers/colors). And next to the button where you make a new profile is button that pulls up the profile sidebar. One of the buttons will say "Save to device memory" and that will save your static lighting effects to your K68 when CUE is off.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I cannot find the button, it seems to be missing completely even when the profile is empty except a static light.

Icue 3.9.93

Firmware v1.05

same here (keyboard model, iCUE, etc): no such button to save to device's memory