Corsair Community

Lighting node pro pinout

junneh

Pin 1 is marked by a triangle on the connector.

With that ... it's +5V/Data Return/Data Out/Ground. Note that this is for the Lighting Node Core that you mentioned in the text of your post, not the Lighting Node Pro that's in the title. They are different devices.

What are you looking to connect? Soldering typically isn't necessary (they use crimp connectors) and there are adapter cables already available from a 3rd party.

Pin 1 is marked by a triangle on the connector.

With that ... it's +5V/Data Return/Data Out/Ground. Note that this is for the Lighting Node Core that you mentioned in the text of your post, not the Lighting Node Pro that's in the title. They are different devices.

What are you looking to connect? Soldering typically isn't necessary (they use crimp connectors) and there are adapter cables already available from a 3rd party.

I made a mistake in the title. Im talking about the lighting node CORE.

Ideally I would like to connect 1 or 2 Phanteks Halos DRGB and maybe one of their new neon strips (this might be too much power draw tho, they quite long)

Im asking cus I understand and have soldered argb stuff many times, however this was just between the reguylar mobo connectors and the phanteks jst sm connector. Im abit more puzzled on the Node CORE im seeing 4 wires Which one do i leave out? data return?

Also, if you could point me to the 3rd party selling this stuff it would be great. I have found a US seller on ebay but thats 20 dollar shipping for 1 cable... bit much. Eu or China preferred.

Edited by junneh

The only seller is the US one that you've likely found. AFAIK, there's no one else that does the Corsair adapters. International shipping is, unfortunately, expensive.

The data return is to send the signal to the next one device on the hub. The 3-pin devices don't support that so you'll need to jump pin 2 and pin 3 to duplicate the signal down the chain.

And you have a limit of 120 total LEDs. Those Phanteks can consume that very quickly.

Nobody makes a Phanteks ARGB to Corsair cable, you need to go down the Aura/Mystic Light path which can patch into the Phanteks cabling ecosystem. You have an option from ModDYI; the Corsair LED RGB 3 Pin to 5v RGB 3 Pin Female Connector Adapter Cable. I've used them in the past and they normally ship from Hong Kong but that doesn't really matter as the cable I listed comes with free shipping.

I have one on order (so untested) but have cut out most of my ARGB since I transplanted my system into a Phanteks Luxe 2. I was going to use it to control the built-in ARGB for the case but the case default controller is sufficing at the moment. I also have a Pirate Dog Tech cable (nearly $AUD45 shipped to Australia) that I was using to control the Phanteks D140 distro plate RGB and it worked very well configured as 2 x RGB strips under one of my Commander Pro's lighting channel.

The only seller is the US one that you've likely found. AFAIK, there's no one else that does the Corsair adapters. International shipping is, unfortunately, expensive.

The data return is to send the signal to the next one device on the hub. The 3-pin devices don't support that so you'll need to jump pin 2 and pin 3 to duplicate the signal down the chain.

And you have a limit of 120 total LEDs. Those Phanteks can consume that very quickly.

Sorry my english is not the best.

What do you mean by jump the cable? make pin 2 and 3 together in 1 wire?