Corsair Community

ICue profile & Hell let loos on steam

--MAILMAN-

I have a strafe RGB keyboard and Void RGB 7.1 wireless headphones. I have created about 8 profiles for several games and have them loading (flawlessly) when the games launch.

Today I created a profile for "Hell Let Loose" on Steam. I set it (just like all my other games) up to load the profile automatically when the game launches. Problem is that the profile I created never loads when Hell Lets Loose is launched. Is there a specific way to associate this profile when launching it through Steam so the Icue profile loads automatically?

Thanks

what is the exe set to? Did you go to the actual game by right clicking in library inside of steam and selecting properties, then local files tab, then browse local files, exe is usually in there. Dont intend to be insulting but can you post a screencap of what you have linked it to? Also some applications dont work in this way as they rename themselves on run...not all but some. Cant vouch for that game, but when you run it, you can also check if it comes up in ctrl shift esc details tab...

• 5 months later...

I found out how to do it. I took a while after searching through all of the folders in Steam and it was not anywhere you would logically look for an .exe file

*:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hell Let Loose\HLL\Binaries\Win64\HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe