Corsair Community

Version 1.7.106 Broke rapid mouse click macro

Lowlif3

The latest version of cue broke rapid mouse click macros in games it makes windows error noises now when used and it doesn't stop when the key is released. I had a 10 left click macro that worked great in the previous version of cue but the latest version doesn't work right and I am unable to get the previous version to work even after uninstalling Version 1.7.106 it doesn't let me open the profiles tab when I install older versions of cue.Is there a way to go back to the previous version of cue again I don't see where you can turn off automatic update search in it either.

it worked fine at 1ms between clicks before and you can use auto-clicker in this game fine and windows doesn't error at 60 clicks a second and even faster but it doesn't register in game faster than 60 which is what the previous version of cue worked at. So this update definitely has something wrong with it.

It worked fine before, because there was a bug in the software where it couldn't replicate more than 50-60-something clicks a second. Now that it's fixed, if you have the delay still at 1ms, it'll click 1000 times a second, which is far too much for your system to handle.

You can post a screenshot of the macro, though. That way you can be more easily assisted if it is indeed a bug you have.

I can set it to 6ms between clicks anything lower and it starts beeping in windows and the cursor becomes sluggish thanks for the help though I didn't realize that there was a bug limiting it before so its was just a matter of getting it timed properly .

• Corsair Employee
I can set it to 6ms between clicks anything lower and it starts beeping in windows and the cursor becomes sluggish thanks for the help though I didn't realize that there was a bug limiting it before so its was just a matter of getting it timed properly .

The bug was that macros weren't actually playing back at 1ms. Now that they are, you'll see MUCH MORE clicks than you did before at that rate.

Archived