Corsair Community

iCUE version update to 3.18.77 ALL LED strip lights black out

Spizzi

After updating the iCUE software to latest version, the LED strip front lights on my Corsair i160 revert back to and get stuck in the Corsair default system color blue. I have the entire system profiled to run off iCUE Instant Lighting (RED color in my case). So when I go into the iCUE software and try to re-apply my custom iCUE Instant Lighting red color, suddenly ALL LED strip lights go out (like someone unplugged the power). Anyone else experiencing this?

I found after updating to version 3.18.77 of iCUE that my Corsair One Pro CS-9000011 kept shutting itself down, I started to notice a lot of temp spikes on the CPU and the fan slowing down rather than speeding up. I rolled back to the previous version of 3.17.94 and don't seem top be having the same problem anymore.

• Corsair Employee
I found after updating to version 3.18.77 of iCUE that my Corsair One Pro CS-9000011 kept shutting itself down, I started to notice a lot of temp spikes on the CPU and the fan slowing down rather than speeding up. I rolled back to the previous version of 3.17.94 and don't seem top be having the same problem anymore.

iCUE shouldn't be interfering with the cooler for your particular CORSAIR ONE. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Direct link to download iCUE v3.17.94 for anyone else running into what MadHatch has reported on older CORSAIR ONE models: http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.17.94_release.msi