Corsair Community

Void: No sound anymore

Milaan

Hit the window button (or start) and select settings. Now click devices and find your headset and click on it. Click remove device. After you remove it, unplug headset then plug it back in (if it's USB).

yes it fixed the problem until the next reboot of windows.

I fixed the problem with the troubleshooting from Windows. He says that the standard bitrate (8 chanel, 16 bit, 48000hz) is not set. The troubleshooting fix it live without delete the VOID and remove/connect usb.

• Corsair Employee
The issue are you experiencing is caused by the 1903 Windows update and undocumented changes regarding their new way of handling audio devices. The easiest way to fix your issues would be to right click on the Windows audio icon in the bottom right task bar and use the Troubleshoot option.

• 2 weeks later...
Came into this problem this morning, icue updated last night and now I can't access any sound settings at all, even my speakers wont respond. I can't open icue as it just crashes straight away so can't force an update to my headphones, none of my RGB settings are working anymore either.

• 6 months later...

I've got a Wireless Corsair Void Pro. I accidentally clicked "force update" to the firmware in the iCUE menu and it botched my sound. Couldn't hear anything through headphones.

Through some research I realized I needed to repair my headphones with my wireless USB detector. First uninstall iCUE. Next, underneath the LED on the wireless USB detector, there is a small pinhole. Turn your headphones off. Use the broad end of a needle or paper clip to push into the hole on the USB. Push in far enough and you'll feel a button depress (I found you actually have to push in surprisingly far). Hold for 5-10 seconds until the LED flashes rapidly. Once it starts flashing rapidly, hold the power button on your headphones (about 10 seconds) to power it on and sync to the USB. Eventually the USB LED should go solid. At this point my headphones had sound again. I re-installed iCUE and everything has been working fine since. Hope this helps.