Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

Hey Dude you're amazing!

Could you pls make a Dota 2 Invoker Profile?

Idk if you are familiar with that hero. Overall a dark setting i think would be great :)

/-aEzlVeNrM6Q/UyGGdAQu0wI/AAAAAAAAGdQ/rT3bwrhOGQQ/s2560/invoker-dota-2-set-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

His Q is a blue ball , W violet ball, E red ball. You are the artist here, but i think it would be perfect if the key emits a wave of the ball colour. His ult is white with a mix of the three colours in the middle, whatever you make of it :)

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Invoker On this Website if you scroll a bit you can see the balls again :) Ty dude

Edit: Idk why i can't insert this image.

Edited by Taberlasche

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Krazy!,

I'm a huge fan and use a bunch of your profiles for Lol. Anyway, would it be possible to make a MGS5 profile?

Maybe with a Red V in the middle and it slow flashing white behind? Also the W,A,S and D will need to be lit up.

Make it anyway you want basically! I just an MGSV profile will be a very popular download! Thanks!

Hello Krazy!,

I'm a huge fan and use a bunch of your profiles for Lol. Anyway, would it be possible to make a MGS5 profile?

Maybe with a Red V in the middle and it slow flashing white behind? Also the W,A,S and D will need to be lit up.

Make it anyway you want basically! I just an MGSV profile will be a very popular download! Thanks!

I dont know what mgsv is, please give me more detail

Hello. Was wondering if you was able to make up a fire/charcoal/furnace style profile. A lot of the Fire/Flame ones I've seen are just solid reds and oranges, I was hoping for either more "glow" or flickering or something like that.

If you wouldn't mind trying, I'd be happy to see what you can do. I've tried but since I've owned the keyboard less than a week I get confused in CUE ever easily.

Hello. Was wondering if you was able to make up a fire/charcoal/furnace style profile. A lot of the Fire/Flame ones I've seen are just solid reds and oranges, I was hoping for either more "glow" or flickering or something like that.

If you wouldn't mind trying, I'd be happy to see what you can do. I've tried but since I've owned the keyboard less than a week I get confused in CUE ever easily.

have you tried this one:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=132785

I have. Unfortunately I don't really like the way half the keyboard is completely dim half of the time. I was more thinking a hot-coal style, with maybe a little flickering on the very top keys if at all.

It's hard to describe what I'm asking for. The best thing I can really say to sum it up is "Glowing embers" rather than "flickering fire in the wind".

I don't even know if I'm making sense anymore lol

I have. Unfortunately I don't really like the way half the keyboard is completely dim half of the time. I was more thinking a hot-coal style, with maybe a little flickering on the very top keys if at all.

It's hard to describe what I'm asking for. The best thing I can really say to sum it up is "Glowing embers" rather than "flickering fire in the wind".

I don't even know if I'm making sense anymore lol

does this picture describe it:

Glowing Embers Picture

Hello Krazykid, saw all your profiles and decided to make you a request, mind doing the #52 request but smoother and, if possible, without delay? by that i mean, when i press any key, all keys around it light up quickly and fade away smoothly. Ive been trying since i bought the keyboard but im failing miserably.

Hello Krazykid, saw all your profiles and decided to make you a request, mind doing the #52 request but smoother and, if possible, without delay? by that i mean, when i press any key, all keys around it light up quickly and fade away smoothly. Ive been trying since i bought the keyboard but im failing miserably.

theres no way to do that with the current version of CUE. sorry.

Hey there! I own a gaming community, and I was wondering if you would be able to take a stab at making a lighting profile similar to our custom logo. Let me know if you would be able to do something like this:

Thanks!!!! :)

not sure what i can really do for this logo :P uhh any specific effects you would like?

not sure what i can really do for this logo :P uhh any specific effects you would like?

Umm, if it would be possible, what I have in my head is maybe having the "a" part of the logo in the middle of the keyboard (I know, it's not really an easy task, but you can do that however you think it could look good, including but not limited to only doing the central part of it and not fitting in the entire letter. I don't need any of the rest of the letters, as most of the time our logos are most recognizable by the "a" itself), and a light blue background around the sides of it (similar to the logo that I provided) with a light rain effect. That's kind of what I have in my head. Is that something that you would be able to do in the current version of CUE?

Be sure to let me know!

-boardinwelts

Owner, Arche Gaming Studios

Umm, if it would be possible, what I have in my head is maybe having the "a" part of the logo in the middle of the keyboard (I know, it's not really an easy task, but you can do that however you think it could look good, including but not limited to only doing the central part of it and not fitting in the entire letter. I don't need any of the rest of the letters, as most of the time our logos are most recognizable by the "a" itself), and a light blue background around the sides of it (similar to the logo that I provided) with a light rain effect. That's kind of what I have in my head. Is that something that you would be able to do in the current version of CUE?

Be sure to let me know!

-boardinwelts

Owner, Arche Gaming Studios

Yes i can do that. :)

Would it be possible to get/create a profile in which every individual key cycles through a random color at the rate of the current color shift setting of medium. Basically, instead of having the whole keyboard cycle the same color at the same time, every key would cycle through a different random color.

Lastly, if not impossible, would it be able to have a ripple effect from the key press of just a white ripple of a trailing of 2-3 keys?