Corsair Community

[Request] If possible, can someone make a custom LoL keyboard lighting profile?

Hi there! Thanks for reading. Title has tag K95 and that still holds true.. I'd like this for the K95.

My request for all the fine folks who program these awesome keyboards is... Simple in theory. But I can imagine it being tough to pull off. Anyhow, here's the idea:

Split keyboard into two sections horizontally. Bottom two rows is blue (to represent mana) and the rest above the bottom two rows is all green (to represent health). Somehow, this profile would have to be able to gauge the health and resource bar (not always mana in League of Legends) in game, and then properly and in real time remove health and mana from the keyboards' representation of the hp/mana.

As an additional cool little effect, any missing health will prompt a slow/yellow blinking and as health got lower and lower, the blinking would intensify and become a more harsh color, such as red.

If someone is being awesome and taking up the challenge, it's also fair to note that I'd prefer the macro keys to NOT be used for this, as that allows me in the future to still add other effects to them. Also, probably keep the keys (q, w, e, r, d, f, 1, 2, `, spacebar) a seperate and clean color. (For those who play League of Legends also, I use ` instead of tab for checking the score).

Archived